Saturday, February 25, 2012

Randall's & Crandall's in CA

Scott's sister Jenna lives in NYC. She took a 5 hour flight out to AZ with her 3 kids and a few days later drove 6 hours to us in California for a quick weekend at D-Land and the beach!

My sister-in-law Jaime and mom-in-law Lisa came with as well! They all stayed with us and we had a FULL HOUSE!

In Jackson & Clara's bedroom:
- Davis & Jackson shared the top bunk.
- Clara slept on her bed.
- Abbie, Lillie, and Lucy slept on the floor.

Jenna & Gwen slept in the guest room.
Jaime slept on the couch.
Lisa slept on an air mattress in the front room.
And Chloe was in a pack and play in my closet.

!!!!!!!
Friday we spent the day at D-Land. It is such a different experience being with cousins, we love when we get to take friends on all our favorite rides and give them a special tour! Jackson had SOOOO much fun with his cousins. It was probably the most crowded I have ever seen it, which made it difficult maneuvering through the crowds and keeping track of 11 kids. Yeah - 11. But we did it and I enjoyed every second of it!

 My friend Jenny met up with us at Disney as well. These boys (+ Clara) had a blast together!
 Me with Abbie Lillie & Lucy.
 Lucy & Clara.
 SPACE MOUNTAIN. I have not been on this ride in YEARS. So -- when I had the chance to go with these cute girls, I went for it! And it was everything I remember. Awesome, but too short. Come one Disney - extend this ride! :)

The next day we did the beach. It was a beautiful sunny day - but cold. Not freezing, but just cold. The kids can never resist those waves!
 I was in SHOCK when this man of mine told me he could come with. Of course he studied while he sat at the beach. But having him there was like a dream.
 I could not get enough of this girls expressions. She was so cute and had so much excitement about being on the beach, seeing the water, the boats, the sand... it was so cute!
 Playing on the boogie boards.
 And after we got home, and kids were in bed - we headed out for a trip to Trader Joe's. If you want some good tips of mine & Jenna's favorites, check out Jenna's blog, Mommy In Manhattan HERE.
Thank you for an EXCITING, LOUD, BUSY, and FUN FILLED weekend!

No comments: