I have always been "annoyed" by people that slack off on their blog. I have never understood the statement "I don't have time"... or "I just got lazy". My blog has always been a priority. I love blogging. I love looking back at what our family has done and the changes we have gone through. BUT the past couple months - I have been that person! What is wrong with me? Honestly - I think about it all the time, but I just never cared to do it. BUT - I am updating now, and hopefully I can be motivated to keep it up.
So here is what I have on camera from September!
I can not express how excited I was to hear that one of my good friends from UT was coming in town and wanted to meet up at Disney! Her oldest and Jackson were such good buddies, and her other sweet girl and Clara were born just a few weeks apart! It was so fun to see them again! Unfortunately Jackson and Bella didn't jump right back in to their "Once Upon A Time Friendship", I guess they are old enough to understand the boy/girl thing. But Adelaide and Clara were darling!
We stayed for the Parade. The parade is always a favorite. If you go to Disney - make time for all the big events, they are well worth the waiting around and saving a good seat for. :)
We love the local splash pad. I am not sure why, but for some reason Clara feels the need to plug her nose as she runs through... maybe it really does go straight up the nose???
And here is my favorite... Addie's facial expression is the best.
And apparently Clara picked up on the fun Addie was having... and joined in. :)
We wasted time at Bass Pro Shop.
I love cranking up the tunes and dancing around the house! This picture is one of my favorites of Scott twirling Clara. So Sweet.
Our friends in Pasadena invited us over for a fun afternoon of CARDINAL FOOTBALL! It happened to be a big party with all AZ people. Scott had so much fun catching up with old friends. The kids had a blast playing on the trampoline outside! Jackson and his friend Crew are out of control and at one point were "play fighting"... but lets be honest - two 5 year old boys don't really know how to "play fight"... it looked more like cage fighting. :) Thankfully there were not tears - they must have really enjoyed it.
Hiking. We love to hike out here. Usually our kids do great. But this hike was a DISASTER. Clara was a mess, we carried her the entire way.... it was ridiculous. And then to make it worse... the waterfall at the end - was the most pathetic waterfall I have ever seen. I am pretty sure this hike is off of the list.
Remember Dottie? This is her favorite blanket. It comes everywhere. It's getting extra annoying. I posted a comment about it on facebook - asking opinions of how to take it away. The response I got was interesting... one person thought by limiting the places her blanket could go was making her grow up too fast. ??? Another response, was that it was a comfort thing (which I 100% agree with), but that with that being the case, have I ever thought about what she wanted or am I only thinking about what I want? Ha ha. Interesting.... if I only thought about what my kids want - they would have candy & chips for breakfast - never go grocery shopping - wear shorts & t-shirts when its cold (or nothing at all) - and never go to bed. Anyways -- some of the comments were helpful --- some where different. We all have different parenting techniques, and I will just leave it at that.
The kids have been getting along really well. When they play together and have fun, it makes me one of the happiest momma's on the planet.
My friend invited me to ELLEN. It was AWESOME! I love her - she is seriously HILARIOUS. Whenever I turn her on the TV - Jackson will sit by me and say, "This is the Funny Show". He must say that because without a doubt I laugh when I watch her. She really is SO funny.... and sometime I think, if I watch her enough - maybe I will inherit some of her humor... maybe?
*Oh, and I can't forget to say what we came home with!
- Heidi Klum was on (which by the way she is INCREDIBLY gorgeous!). She gave us each a bottle of her new perfume. I actually like it.
- Leanne Rimes was on. She sang - I like her song. She also gave us her album... the album I don't care much for.
- Nancy Pelosi... weird. I will leave it at that.
WOW - September was a fun month.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment