Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Newport Harbor w/ Nana Lisa

We LOVE when Nana Lisa comes to visit. We always try to do something new and exciting! The night before we were thinking of what to do, and I realized I had a Groupon for a Newport Harbor Cruise that was about to expire. So Saturday morning we headed out to the coast. It was a beautiful day!
Nana bought the kids sunglasses! Clara picked some with butterfly's on them... she thought they were SO CUTE... I thought they were tacky - but let's be honest... she is a 3 year old, so pretty much everything she likes is tacky. Jackson got some aviators, he looked awesome.
 This boat, whoops... let's rephrase that... This YATCH we saw was INCREDIBLE. I know its one that my dad would really appreciate.

 I LOVE his freckles.
 We went out into the waves and the kids LOVED the feel of the boat rolling. Jackson got a little nervous - but Clara was laughing like a crazy lady.
 Love this picture.
 And this... BEST PICTURE EVER.
 We saw the seals.

 We went for a walk on Balboa Pier. They were having a skin board competition. None of us could figure out the rules or the points... but it was fun to watch for a bit.
 Beautiful. I just love it here.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh it is so beautiful!

You make me miss California. I will have to look at your blog whenever I need some sun or warming up :)

Emma said...

Oh and Clara's face is priceless. Great pictures!