Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Randoms...

When I moved out to California, all my desires to be crafty went out the window. I am not sure why, I love being creative and finding cute things to "try" and make (key word try). So finally after 1 year of living out here I have finally pulled out the sewing machine and hot glue gun! HOO-RAY!

I finally finished my kids quilts that I started over 3 years ago!
*Note to anyone wanting to sew with minky. DON'T DO IT! It's a pain and a half to sew on. I wanted to threw both quilts away, and burn every bit of minky I owned. Not kidding.

I made Clara and myself matching Maxi Skirts. Soooo easy! 

Razors were on Sale at Toys R Us a couple weeks back. Clara loves riding Jacksons and was in desperate need of something of her own to play on outside. Scott said we could get it and save it for her for Christmas... I couldn't stand it and gave it to her just a couple days later.
SHE LOVES IT.

We got Jackson a skateboard. This kid has more talent than I will ever had. In just 1/2 a day, he was riding down our street, and doing little jump tricks.

We carved pumpkins. And then 3 days later the pumpkins were moldy and thrown in the trash.

My Grandpa was out here on business. He had a free day and asked if he could spend the day with us... OF COURSE! He was great and tagged along as we went to our City Fire Department Birthday Party. It was a blast, and the kids had so much fun dragging Grandpa Marshall from one thing to the next. They also loved having him read stories... he is a great story reader.

No comments: