The double BOB. This is the exact one that I bought. (But unfortuantley a trip to the beach didn't come with my purchase). I found it on the KSL classifieds... they are the best!
I went walking with the kids in it yesterday - so amazing! And I went out rollerblading with it today - even better! It is so smooth and easy to manuever. LOVE IT!!!!*funny side note: I just put Jack in the bath and was letting it fill up while I was getting things doen around the house. I then went back to turn off the water and noticed he was shivering. I felt the water and it was cold. Not freezing, but still cold. I kindof laughed and asked him if he wanted to get out and get warm. He said no. Ha. What a weird kid.
3 comments:
Did you get the revolution or with a fixed front wheel? This is my dream stroller also!! My sister has the double bob revolution. jealous. i can't believe you found one on ksl... they are rare! anyway, naomi had surgery just to repair a hernia she was born with. very minor procedure, but scary to send her into surgery when she is still so tiny. so NOW you know! lets get together soon and go to gateway or something and let the kids play in the fountain
I'm very jealous. Double stroller. I'm on the hunt for one. And you got a BOB....ugh, but in a good way.
Oh no way! I am in the market for a double. Does this one recline for the baby? (Or sort of baby now that she's growing up:). Good find! Love it!! and I'm way jealoous.
Post a Comment