Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Easter Celebration

Saturday morning we decided last minute to head over to Thanksgiving Point and have some fun with the little ones. Thanksgiving Point puts on a really fun celebration that includes: easter egg hunts for all age groups, face painting, balloon blowing, wagon rides, and a whole lot of FOOD!


The safety dog as there - I couldn't remember his name, but Jackson thought he was pretty cool anyways...It was fReEZiNg.... and being the mean parents that we are, Scott and I had coats - but I completly forgot to bring coats for the babes... although I did have 2 of Clara's blankets in the car?

Back from the easter egg hunt! So proud of all his eggs, and ready to dig into the candy!
I have been using the Easter Bunny for leverage to get Jack to do the right thing all week long. So when he saw the Easter Bunny he was so excited because he has been trying so hard to be good so that he will come to our house and leave an Easter suprise!
Trying to keep Clara warm...
Clara and Jack.
Family.
If you live around Thanksgiving Point and are looking for a fun activity to do with the kids on the Saturday before Easter this one is alot of fun. You can check out more details online around the holiday.

2 comments:

Richards Family said...

geez mccall!!! why doesn't that suprise me????? the diapers, the formula, a bottle, the pj's, the list goes on and on and on!!!! have you ever forgotten one of the kids? wait til that happens. you'll feel really horrible. i did that once.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Fun! I wish I was there for Easter! Hope you had a great dinner with K, G and D. D is duke.