Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cami is OFFICIAL!!!!!!

My lil sister cami is engaged!!!!! She is engaged to Judd Sweat. The wedding date is set for June 27th. Just 2 months away!!!! I am so excited for this wedding, why? Well let me give you a breif description about these 2 little love birds ...

Judd is a cowboy. Cami's dream ever since she was a little girl was to be a cowgirl and to marry a cowboy. I am not kidding - she wore cowgirl boots EVERYWHERE! And one year my dad was going to give my mom a horse for her birthday but my mom decided at the last minute it was too much work, Cami cried for days.

Well now Cami has her dream man in her hands. They do all the fun outdoors stuff...
They go fishing together:
They pheasant hunt together:
(Judd gave Cami a gun for Christmas... watch out everyone!)
They are always going on horse rides together:
(And they are so nice to always take the little kids for rides)
This is Judd's proposal... it fits this cupple all too well...
This is the marque at the Sinclair One Stop in Heber. They were driving and Judd told Cami to look at the sign... this is what it said ...



That night Scott and I were in the temple. We got out and I saw I had missed call from Cami. I called her and she and Judd were at our house (my parents were there watching our kids for us)... She didn't say anything over the phone but I was a little suspicious. We got home, I walked through the door, and she comes running up to me with her ring finger in my face. It was so cute to see her excitment!

I am so excited for Cami and Judd. Cami... you hit the jack pot with this guy! Judd... it's a good thing you are patient! ha ha. Just kidding, Cami is a blast - your life will never have a dull moment. Congratulations!!!!!!

3 comments:

DA pages said...

yay! I am so happy for Cami! I new the moment she called that she was calling to tell my family that she was engaged! I can tell Judd is an awesome guy! Cami only deserves the best!

Heidi said...

I still can't believe your little sis is old enough to be marrying someone! congrats to your fam!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck McCall this is too funny!!! I'm glad they are so perfect for each other! As it should be! How old is she? I still remember the stories you told me of her in high school:)