Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jackson Scott

Everytime I am driving in the car and I look back at this little guy - I can't believe I am his mom. I am so lucky to have this wild guy in my life. He keeps every day ticking... litterally. He is the BEST big brother a girl could ask for. Clara is so lucky to have him. He is so sweet and tender with her. He hates when its her nap time, because that means that there is no one to laugh at all the crazy things he does. And he hates taking baths with out her, because there is no one to laugh when he splashes. She gives him exactly what he wants... a pleased crowd.
This kid LOVES boats. My little brother got a little boat for his birthday and works on it all the time in the garage. Jack loves to go out and sit in it (with a helmet apparantly?) and pretend like he is driving.
He is the BEST big cousin to all the little ones. He particuarly loves AJ... he even tried carrying him around the house (poor AJ didn't like it too much, but jack thought he was helping him out).

Jackson is so fun and energetic. I love that he thinks a super hero can do anything... monsters? no big deal, Spiderman will get them. He believes anything I tell him, even the time-out threats, no toy threats and no more food threats... (my sisters will laugh at that one). He says thank you and your welcome to everything. He crys when he is in trouble, he's such a tender little guy.

I love you Jacks.

1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Jack is the best! He has so much energy and I LOVE that! I can't believe Clara is 8months! Crazy!