Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Clara Rose

My sweet little Clara is now 8 months. She is growing up so fast!!! I absolutely love this little girl. I am so excited to hear her squeals in the morning and so sad to see her eyes close at night. She truly is my angel.

She rarely falls asleep in my arms, but when she does I wish we could stay like that all night. She LOVES bath time. Everybody loves this girl. Really... I rarely get time to hold her when we are with family, she is passed from one person to the next.
8 months is a great age. They are so happy all the time, and you get to stare at this face all day long!!!!!
Another reason 8 months is so great... anything is entertaining! Spending money on toys? Please. Just give them wrapping paper and you would think they won the lottery.
Clara loves to hear her own voice, she is REALLY loud. She has a couple tricks that she does all day long: she blows bubbles, she clicks her tongue and she grinds her teeth. She is sooooo picky. I am having a hard time getting her to eat the veggies, they just sit on her plate until I give in to something else... we will have to work on that one. She loves her bed. She already has 2 teeth on bottom on 4 on top. She still loves her 2 middle fingers. She is a sucker for her daddy.
I love you baby. You are my girl.

1 comment:

Trevor and Jordan said...

Lyla and Clara have matching jammies. I can't believe she is 8 months old. Time flies by to quick...We miss you guys