Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures...

This is Jack watching T.V. Yes he is wearing ski goggles.Jack and Jack playing on the dinosaurs at the mall. This was pretty much our second home during the winter. I don't know what I am going to do when Jack is too big to play here... it really saved my sanity many many times. GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!!!!! I love love love the girls in the town houses. We have decided to dedicate 1 night a month just to us girls alone. The month we went and saw "17 Again" - so adorable!
We also love getting together for all the fun TV shows. The last one was the Bachelor. But starting in just 2 weeks... The Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance. Hoo-ray!!!!!
Jack just had his last day of gymnastics. But here is a shot of him at his last class. His coach moved him up a level... he is so much smaller than all the other little kids. I have loved having him do this for the winter! We will for sure sign up again after summer and our days at the pool are over.
Scott on his laptop. Jack on his. Like father like son. So Cute.
Jack has this thing he does in the car... whenever he gets tired and wants to fall asleep. He has to tell me first. I don't make him tell me, he wants to. So this is how it goes....
Jack: "Mom, I want to go to sleep in my car seat".
Me: "Ok, go ahead and go to sleep".
Then he instantly turns his head to the side and closes his eyes and is asleep in seconds. It is the weirdest thing.
This shot he is eating his cheerios while he is falling asleep. He makes me laugh.

We have a fun month coming up! I can't wait for all the BBQ's ... parties ... and days spent out on the grass ... hoo-ray for summer!

3 comments:

The Stevens said...

I love the ski goggles!!!!

Ashlie said...

The laptop, the goggles, GNO, gymnastics, and the proposal! Love it all. It is so fun to catch up and hear all the fun things you are up to. I can't believe how big Jack is in that pic of him eating cheerios/sleeping. And I love that he has to Ok it with you first before he sleeps. Adorable!

Keri Cannon said...

Those goggles are classic! Got to love GNO's. We all need them to rejuvinate!