Sunday, January 11, 2009

Randall Family Pictures

While we were in AZ for Christmas, we did family pictures with Scotts mom. I think they turned out great! I can't decide which one I love most... I would love your opinion!

What one do you like the best?

Randall #1:Randall #2:Randall #3:
Randall #4:Randall #5:Randall #6:
Randall #7:
Randall #8:Clara Rose.
Us.
I love the smile on Lisa's face. This really shows how she feels about her grandkids!

Thanks List for putting this together!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Scott and his brother look so much alike (okay I don't even know that he has a brother but the other guy with a shaved head...). My favorite pic is #5

DA pages said...

I really like #4 and #6! Those pics are so cute! Scotts family is so cute! I love Clara's hat too!

Amanda said...

I like 6. It's neato!

Nikki said...

I love #1, 6, and 8. I love that last one with Lisa and the grandkids, precious!

Chante said...

My fav is number 4. Very cute pics....we got ours there also!

Steph said...

What a beautiful family!

Kimber said...

Those all look awesome! Such a beautiful family!