Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

The past couple weeks have been a little cRaZy for me. I have been running around all over the place. But don't get me wrong it has been a very FUN kind of busy!

Microderms!
I started this little thing where I do microderm parties and only charge $20 ... yes thats right folks ... just $20 dollars! These little parties have kept me pretty busy, just the other week, I had three houses scheduled. It's so fun, I love it! So - now that I have made microderms incredibly affordable ... let me know if you would like to set something up!

My amazing friend Melis!
Melis just moved here from California. She lives just 5 minutes away from me and has a little Jackson that is just 6 months younger than my Jackson. They both LOVE cars, candy, trains, and all the crazy boy stuff that keeps them busy and drives us moms insane... ha ha. The other night we had her cute Jackson over at our house for a sleep over. The boys had a blast!!!!!

They took a bath together... and seriously I have never had more water out of the bath then in the bathtub... I am so glad they were having fun. They looked so cute wrapped up in their towels afterwards.

And what is a sleepover with out a delicious dinner... roman noodles... ha ha. Come on now - I just grabbed the easiest thing in the pantry. But please - notice the carrots - I did add something that was healthy. My Jackson has a spider man sleeping bag. He was so excited to get it out that he wanted to sleep in the sleeping bag, and let his friend Jackson sleep in his bed. They both looked so cute. And I think they had a lot of fun, they were up until almost 10:30 just giggling. Hoo-ray for first time sleep overs!
Cafe Rio!
My sweet friend Steph Cook came into town from AZ for a quick visit. We were able to get together with some of her friends and eat some food at delicious Cafe Rio. Steph is awesome! And I have to thank her over and over again because she introduced me to Scott... Thank you sweetheart!
Baby Shower!
My cutest pregnant friend in the whole wide world is having a baby!!!!! She is due in less than 2 weeks and was sweet enough to let me throw her a last minute baby shower! Shauna (in the yellow) was so fantastic and offered her house and helped me plan and prepare the whole thing! Thank you Shauna!
My first diaper cake! I am proud. We had yummy cupcakes, a vegetable platter, fruits, chips and dip, and of course endless amounts of CANDY!

Hoo-ray for baby Brody! Jessie I am so excited for you and can't for him to finally arrive!
EAT.TO.LIVE. cooking class
My amazing friend Melis, (that I mentioned above with the little boy Jackson) well she is a total health guru. So I had a brilliant idea and had her over at my house for a cooking/health/diet/exercise class... she was amazing. I hope everybody that came enjoyed it and for those of you that missed out, I will totally do another one, so you will get another chance!
Thanks Melis for doing this for me. You are the best!
And on top of all of that I....
- Had Jacks pre-school group at our house
- Went to the Car Show (this is definetly more of a guy thing, but it's a tradition in our family, so it makes for a fun afternoon!)
- Helped plan a progressive dinner for all the couples in the townhouses! It was a BLAST!!!! We seriously live in the best place in the whole world!
- Took on the project of finishing our front room... finally we have curtains, a new TV, a TV stand (that's an important one that goes with the TV), and some new decor for the walls! I will post some pics eventually.

So I finally have a break the next couple days. I will be enjoying my time catching up on all my DVR shows, staying in my PJ's all day, playing toys with Jackson, and enjoying Clara's sweet smile!

6 comments:

DA pages said...

Yay McCall! I am glad you are going to do another eat to live party! I wanted to go really bad, but ended going home early from school that day because I have been pretty sick :( Thanks again so much for letting me shadow you for an evening! It was way fun to see you! It made me even more excited to be doing what I am!

Melly Mel said...

Hi McCall! Thank you so much for posting everything. You had a busy busy week. I'm so happy that you are going to let me take the kids ALL DAY... please. So you and Scott can relax and enjoy a Saturday as if you're newlyweds. Also, thank you for helping me with Jackson so often. I can't thank you enough and tell you how Christlike you are. I also appreciate you hosting that Party for me. I want to do another Micro party at my house in Feb. So let's plan on that :) Love you! xoxo

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Thanks again for throwing me the BEST baby shower!! I don't know if I will have the heart to rip that amazing diaper cake apart to use them when I finally have to face diaper duty!
You lead such a fun and busy life and I don't know how you manage to do it all and make everything seem so easy!!!

Richards Family said...

hey dear daughter. you have had a busy time of it. i loved the cooking class - still working on cami and the pork and beef thing...
your living room looks great, but more than that scott has his NEW tv. when will he ever find time to watch anything with school, work, you and the kids???
143 mom

Amanda said...

Man girl, you have been insanely busy! I am so sad I missed your health class; call me next time!

Steph said...

Ok, I know a Steph Cook from AZ...but I don't see her in that pic. That would be way too small of a world, right?!