I think every kid goes through a "camera phase". Where all they want is to take pictures, listen to the "click" and see the fruits of their labor. Well - this is Jacks phase. Luckily while we were in AZ for Christmas we found our tank of camera from when we were first married (seriously it is HUGE), and we have since turned it into Jackson camera. He loves it and carries it around with him everywhere - probley because that is what he sees me do... and really... I take my camera EVERYWHERE! You never know what you might need to take a picture of...?
So here is the latest photo shoot... I figured this was also a good one because I can show of my new bangs that Melis (the best bang cutter ever) did for me the other week. I love them, but more importantly my other half loves them even more.
"Say Cheese".

Trying to make Clara's same face ... please ignore the lovely "up the nose" shot. I know its tempting to blow this one up - but it's okay - you can pass.

Jack sticking his tongue out - but also having a hard time taking his eyes of the Basketball that is playing on the T.V. "Like Father Like Son".

Now there's those beautiful blue eyes.

And what better picture to end with then Clara and the spit-up coming down the chin. What can I say, she is my formula faucet mouth.
P.S. Jackson is currently obsessed with knowing the names of all sports teams - and if I ever try to tell him who is playing - he looks at me with this face that says - "like you know anything about the teams that are playing mom, only dad knows." Which is partly true... but I know a few of them out there... you learn alot when you live with a crazy sports fanatic.
6 comments:
You have the cutest little family ever! I love your onesies. How do you make those? I love that your little boy loves taking pics. My nephew steals my phone everytime I see him to take pictures. It's hilarious how entertained they get!
I like the bangs! And I have learned way more than I ever wanted to know about every sports team in the country since I married Ben. I can picture Max acting the same way as Jackson when it comes to that ;-)
Your bangs are so cute! I've been wondering if I should do the same for something different. I would want some just like yours! He does a good job with the pictures! They are all centered!
Your bangs look so cute!!! I love that Jackson knows all the different sports teams, that is hilarious. Keep me posted on how the sleeping is going after you read the book. I am seriously still in shock at how it has worked for us, it's unbelievable!!
your pics are great. clara is darling. i'm glad you have jessie for a friend. she has great ideas that ALWAYS turn out. you should take pics of your curtains and post them, too. they are way cute. 143. mom
I'm so glad you like the bangs. I know this last time I cut them, they didn't trun out as cute so I'll fix them. NO more cutting hair past 10PM after a full day of kids for me :(
Post a Comment