Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Onsie Designs

My friend made the most adorable onsies and of course.... I HAD TO COPY! So here is my copycat onsies for Clara...
They still need a little work... some crafty stitching, buttons, sparkles... you know the extras that make it really cute. I also added some fun things for the diaper bum. I did a couple sparkle onesies. The Peace Sign is my favorite! Oh - and I dyed a couple onsies pink for some variety.
Here is Clara wearing one in action.
And here she is with her signature pose. Two fingers in the mouth and hand behind the head.

Jessie - thanks for always letting me steal your ideas!

3 comments:

Shauna B. said...

So cute! You always have the funnest projects. Can I do one with you sometime?

Amanda said...

Are you serious, Those are awesome. You need to call me when you do things like that!

Lorna Terry said...

Those are super cute, McCall! I'm so jealous you guys do all this fun stuff together! Hey, will you let Jessie know I say hi and I hope she's doing well? I've tried to get a hold of her a couple times but with no luck. Thanks!!