I love this website. http://lisaleonardonline.com/ ... Ladies take a look for Valentines Day and send it over to your husband as a hint ... I have found my husband needs something bold staring him right in the face, subtle hints - never works.
I am wanting to re-design my bedding. I am loving this as inspiration!
My friends mom put together this AMAZING cookbook. I don't have it yet - but my mom does and I stole once, and want to steal it again.
I want these chairs to go around my dining table SOOOOOO badly!
I am wanting to re-design my bedding. I am loving this as inspiration!
My friends mom put together this AMAZING cookbook. I don't have it yet - but my mom does and I stole once, and want to steal it again.
I want these chairs to go around my dining table SOOOOOO badly!The list... It never ends.


6 comments:
I have learned to keep a list on the fridge.. anytime I think of ANYTHING I want whether it's $14 or $2014.00, I put it on there so Ryan always has something to go off of, and he knows it is something I want/need. Then we are both happy! BTW.. why are you up at 2?? Are you having pregnancy dreams too?? =) JUST KIDDING!
ditto! My list never ends! Why oh why...i can't ever stop! We have problems!
Looks like a fun week! Can't wait to see the bangs in person. I come Feb. 20th. Wanna board or snowmobile?
I think I leave the 27th.Sad to miss the party!!
I got the frames from obrien & shridde.
I do some pictures on photo shop and a new program called picnik.com
I signed up for the year fee. I love this site. So easy and faster than photo shop.
I totally wanted those chairs for our dining room table too!! Ikea, right? Justin kind of vetoed them, but that's ok. I love the ones we picked.
Good idea to make a running list. I always think of a million things and then when birthday time comes around, I can't think of any of them! I too want those chairs, they are SO cute. And that bedding is lovely. YOU are lovely. :)
Necklace=Adorable, and I totally want that cook book. We are moving on Valentines this year. Romantic huh?
Post a Comment