I put Jackson in a gymnastics class about 2 months ago. From day one his instructor has been quite impressed with his strength, listening capabilities, and how natural everything comes to him. Ha ha. This kid really is his daddy's boy!
On the bar.

Handstand. Check out that form!

Miss Andrea trying to re-group the wild 2 and 3 year olds.

My little hopper.

Arms up! Balance! Don't fall!

The only way she can get these wild ones from one thing to the next is if they make a train. Otherwise they are all over the room. Poor Miss Andrea is exausted after she is done with this class.

At the end they love to put bean bags on the parachute, and then they all shake really hard to get all the bean bags to fly off.

The final cheer. WE LOVE GYMNASTICS!!!!

It is so fun to watch Jackson each week! He really is very naturally talented, I think he will be in gymnastics for a while (scott was in it all growing up as well). He is so good at listening and staying focused, his instructor says she has never seen a 2 year old that responds the way he does... way to go Jack!
6 comments:
he is amazing! He is such a natural!
Nice! Where do you take him. I have thought about taking Andrew to little gyms or something but haven't got around to it.
How fun! He really is a Daddy's boy! I would love to do this for Ava. Something to do with all of that energy!
How fun. I need to get Brynlee involved in something like that. Jackson is too cute.
That's so fun. Where did you sign him up at? I signed Marshall up for tumbling and if he likes it I was thinking about gymnastics. You'll have to let me know where it is.
PS Coen is cuddled up next to me in his Baby Laundry blankie. He loves it. Thank you!
Post a Comment