This little one has been driving me crazy. He tests me all day long, and most of the time I probley don't pass. Please little guy, mommy needs a break.
HAHAHA...oh you cute mama. I sure hope this passes for you!! I'm crackin up at it though and you will too soon enough. Congrats on your sweet little girl. HOly cow it's gone by fast already! You look amazing... I'm with you on the nursing. LOVE IT for every possible reason. I hope it continues to be a success for you.
I hear ya, Andrew has been in time out about 8 times today. The joys of being a parent. Maybe it is this cold weather and them not being able to go outside. We need to get together.
7 comments:
HAHAHA...oh you cute mama. I sure hope this passes for you!! I'm crackin up at it though and you will too soon enough. Congrats on your sweet little girl. HOly cow it's gone by fast already! You look amazing...
I'm with you on the nursing. LOVE IT for every possible reason. I hope it continues to be a success for you.
If you need a sitter just call. Im here now. Missed you last night. Clara fell asleep in my arms. She is so cute.
Oh McCall! Is he just a total monkey? Have Kristen help you!
lucky, lucky you. oh, let him answer the phone - everyone would probably rather hear his voice anyway.
I hear ya, Andrew has been in time out about 8 times today. The joys of being a parent. Maybe it is this cold weather and them not being able to go outside. We need to get together.
He is at such a hard age. Have you tried Love and Logic? It really helped with Millie! We still have our bad days, but she does pretty good.
I feel your pain!!! I so wish we were still neighbors so they could go wild together!
Post a Comment