Baby Laundry is finally up and running!
Their minky designs are to die for! They just started carrying the most adorable baby shoes! And they are soooo affordable!
Check it out...
www.babylaundryandmore.com
***Free shipping on all orders before Dec. 18th!
Enjoy!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
4 comments:
So cute I may have to get some for both genders just so I'm prepared. Your kids are adorable I love that huge flower on Clara's head. Sorry you were sick hope you're doing better. I'm the worst friend ever we need to stay in touch better. What are your plans for the Holidays? We'll be in St. George for Thanksgiving then Hollady for Christmas. Let's get together
We are going to be in Utah around the 8th of December..is there anyway we can come and look at all of the cute baby laundry things in person?? I love everything.
Baby laundry looks so cute. I'll be making my order as soon as I have another one!
thanks mccall...you are my favorite baby laundry cheerleader!
Jaime
Baby Laundry Email
Mink Baby Blankets
Mink Baby Blankets, Baby Booties, Pacifier Clips, Baby Bracelets, and More
Post a Comment