Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wheeler Farm...

Last week I took the kids and met some friends from high school at Wheeler Farm. I had not been there forever, its probley been since junior high. But it was fun to be with the girls and let the kids run around while we caught up... not that blogging doesn't do that for us - but it's always more fun in person. It was fun having Heidi in town with her little guy Max. Amanda and her little girl Millie just got back from living in England for the past year. And Alicia lives here with her two little guys Andrew and Jackson. Jackson was so funny to watch crawl around in the dirt... a total boy!

It is so weird that we all have kids now... but it's fun that we can all get together and watch the kids run around. We have decided to do a play group every monday. Anyone else that wants to come along - we would love it! Even if you don't have kids and want to hang out, it would be fun so to see you all!

Sorry I missed our first "official" play date. I have got to get this kid potty trained before Thanksgiving weekend, he is sooooo close!

Also, we want to plan a date night around the Holidays when everyone is in town. For those of you that don't live here, e-mail me your schedule so we can get something planned!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Good luck with potty training and let me know when you decide on a date night- we are going to be in Idaho most of the Christmas break but will be in Utah sometime just not sure when so we would come if we are around.

DA pages said...

I think that the last time I went to wheeler farm was when I was in elementary! It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to be able to do that with all of my friends!

Melly Mel said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to get together. This is going to be so much fun! We will have to bring our kids to places like this all the time. It is about time to get together A LOT!

Ashlie said...

I'd love a date night around the holidays. We will try to make any night that is planned. I think a weekend would be better for us because we live so dang far away (well, sort of far away...)

I love the play group idea. I might just pop down for a Monday or two just to see you girls. That sounds like so much fun. When and where are your play groups? We'd love to come.