Saturday, November 22, 2008

Poor Cougars....

We lost. And we lost bad. But oh-well, we still love our Cougars! Congrats to all you Ute fans out there, your team did great. We had my family over for the game. We ordered pizza, drank too much soda, ate lots of chips, and indulged in ice cream! It was a ton of fun. The kids all wore the cougar colors. Luckily I had a blue and white shirt for Clara in the closet, most of her things tend to be in the pink color range. Clara, Jackson and AJ. At the last minute Jack pulled the two little ones in and gave them big hugs - I love the squishy baby faces!
Our cougar family.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love Clara's sneaky little smiles!

The Stevens said...

Those pics are so cute!! We were so sad not to be there! I was sad the cougars lost! Dave was glad to see the Utah win.....Congrats Utes! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shauna B. said...

What a sad game! Maybe next year will be better for BYU!

Melly Mel said...

Your family is so adorable. I love looking at pictures of the four of you. it makes me happy.

Steph said...

K, that first picture of Clara and Jack sportin' their cougar attire is SO cute. I love the expression on both of their faces.

Anonymous said...

Oh this game was so sad!! My hubs is the biggest U fan you'll ever meet and so is my sister's husband so we watched the game with them girls in blue boys in red and I just wanted to leave in the 4th quarter! You baby's are so dang cute though!! Especially in Blue!

Amanda said...

Go UTES!