Friday, November 21, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL

I saw this on my friend, Alicia's blog. It brought back a ton of memories! Tag to anyone else that wants to reminisce the good old high school days!1. Did you date someone during high school? Yes. Mark Reese - about 1 year, and Andrew Webb - about 2 years.
2. What kind of car did you drive? First a Nissan Sentra - wrecked that one. Then a Honda Accord. But my parents had the sweetest Defender 90 - and I was lucky enough to drive that one around town here and there.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Please. Of course.
4. Were you a party animal? No. I went to some parties, but stayed away from that. I had a cousin who was a party animal, still is. I saw him spiral down hill and it kept me on tract. I still pray for him. Although I did have one crazy party at my house my sophmore year, my parents were out of town - and I broke way too many rules. I was grounded for 3 months. It was terrible. But I never did anything like that again. Unless you consider Tracie Frei's party that I helped plan (I have to take some credit -that was the sweetest party in the entire world!). But that wasn't at my house - so I got away with it. But tracie got nailed. That party has gone down in history, it was even talked about at her wedding.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so. I always had a boyfriend. But maybe everyone else would say otherwise, you have to ask them.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None that I can remember.
7. Were you a nerd? Me? I was way too cool. S.O.D girls!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Diving.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No way.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't even remember the tune.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? ???? I can't even think of a single teachers name right now.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? I think I left school most of the time. But if I was there, probley the lunch room...?
13. What is your school's full name? Olympus High School... home of the Titans!
14. What is your school's mascot? A Titan.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and with who? Junior year I think I went with Dillan Hopkins, and Senior year I think I went with Mark Reese. But I am not too sure on that one. I could be thinking of a different dance. I don't know?
16. If you could, would you go back and do it again? Heck yeah! But I would do things differently. I would have more fun with the girls, less boyfriends... maybe no boyfriends, just a lot of dating, and take school more seriously.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? That I was late and got there right as our graduating class was walking in. It was a close call.
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? I didn't know there was a senior skip day? I skipped alot of days.
19. Were you in any clubs? I don't remmeber, I think just diving.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? If you count pregnancy, yes. But on average - I weigh less than I did in high school.
21. Who was your prom date? Andrew Webb.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I think so, if I am around for it. I didn't do the 5 year - but the 10 year could be fun.
23. Did you have a job in high school? I mostly did diving, I think that was my job. But then I quit and my mom told me if I didn't get a job she would take my car away - that got me out the door and I landed a job with the great. "Euorpean Connection" - Remember those days, Ashlie - we had fun!
I kindof have a bad memory - if you can't tell. But from what I remember High School was awesome while it lasted! Good times, good times!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

O man I totally forgot about you guys working at European Connection, hilarious. I loved visiting and eating crepes.

Hinton Family said...

So fun! I just had to laugh about Tracie's party. Good times!

Steph said...

This was funny to read. You're brave...hee hee

Nikki said...

Yeah, even MY friends still talk about Tracie's party and we weren't even there.

Ashlie said...

Oh, no way. I love reading that! Classic. How dang fun. I am going to copy and do it later this week, so check back:)