Nice. I sent you out an invite today. They're between $20-$30 each but they have waaay cute ones where you can use both kids on one page so you don't have to do both. Bring your sis-in-law if you want!
So I was doing some random blog hopping and I found yours. How are you? I can't believe you have 2 kids now that is so awesome congrats!! I hope everything is good with you are your cute little family.
8 comments:
That is the best thing I have seen in a long time!!!!!! I wonder where he gets it? You or Scott? Or is it Clara?
Classic.
Ha! I love it! Hey where is that hike that you guys went on? It looks really fun! I would love to try and do it!
hahaha That pic is great. Lets get together this week okay. I will give you a call
Way to go Jack! Love you!!
Nice. I sent you out an invite today. They're between $20-$30 each but they have waaay cute ones where you can use both kids on one page so you don't have to do both. Bring your sis-in-law if you want!
So I was doing some random blog hopping and I found yours. How are you? I can't believe you have 2 kids now that is so awesome congrats!! I hope everything is good with you are your cute little family.
It's time to post pictures of your new house!
Post a Comment