Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shout-Out to the Nana's

I have to make a shout-out to my amazing mom and mother-in-law! Both of them came to my rescue after I had little Clara and helped me out soooo much!

My mom was there at our house right after I had the baby and was wonderful! She helped me cook and clean! Hoo-ray for having a clean house, food in the pantry and dinner to serve at night! She played with Jackson and introduced him to Caliou... these movies have saved me. Lisa came up to Utah and spent a week with us. She woke up every morning and took care of Jack while I slept in... sleep, glorious sleep! She got me out on that first hike... it felt so good to get out of the house and do something. And she helped me figure out Clara's scheduling; she gets hungrier in the evenings. She eats about every 2 hours rather than 3... I would have just assumed she was just fussy - thank you for saving me from her screaming tantrums :).
Check out our cross-eyed baby... so cute.

No comments: