Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Boutique!!!!

I have to spread the word about a baby boutique going on this weekend! They have the most adorable things for babies... blankets, burb cloths, bibs, hooded towels, braclets, pacifier clips, nursery decor; they have it all. But the best part about it... it is sooooo affordable!

I posted this picture of Clara in her blanket that I bought her. Yes, it is minky on both sides - and can you believe how cute that print is? They have the most unique and fun prints that I have never seen anywhere else. This blanket that I bought for Clara was only.... are you ready... $38.00 !!! Most minky blankets that you see in stores are around $80.00 - so this is half the price, and in my opinion so much cuter because of the print. They have so many adorable things, and like I said before so so so affordable! For those of you with babies or stocking up for a baby or just buying (who can resist cute baby things for the future or gifts?) you have got to check out this boutique!

It is at my sister-in-laws house. You can e-mail their business website for her address or you can e-mail or call or text me...

Baby Laundry e-mail:
baby.laundry@hotmail.com

*They will be doing more boutiques in the future, but I recommend at least going and checking everything out. You can also place special orders for blankets - so if you have something in mind - I am sure they could put it together for you.

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

That blanket looks so comfy! I'm gonna have to order some!

Candice & Adam Neff said...

I see some of you!!!!

Ames Family said...

Sounds fun...that blanket is darling. Do they have hair clips? Maybe I could bring my stuff?

Jan said...

I was at Swiss Days this past Friday and saw your Aunt's beautiful baby blessing dresses.

Would it be possible to contact her for my daughter to see the dresses?

Where does she live?