Scotts mom Lisa is in town for the week. She came to help out with little Clara and Jack, and of course, I could use all the help I can get with these two kids! Saturday we decided to venture out into the beautiful mountains and take a fun little hike with the kids.

I am not sure if I am just crazy or really feeling good - but even though I just had a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago - I decided to join the crowd and get some fresh air. It felt great to get out and walk like a normal person, no more waddling.

Jack loved it. He loved his hiking shoes (thank you melissa and henry for passing on all your old clothes). He walked some of it, but was pretty slow so Scott carried him on his shoulders most the way.

The waterfall was beautiful. The mist coming off felt so good and refreshing.

Our first family picture. Not so great - but hopefully better ones to come someday...
2 comments:
way to go mccall. i'm glad you're feeling good. wish we could go on a hike around here but no thanks when it's 106 everyday.
I'm so bummed i couldn't make it to tracie's wedding. i new it would be beautiful though. did you see andrew there? you look wonderful
miss ya
GO GIRL! I can't believe you are already hiking. I'm a wuss.
What a beautiful place.
Post a Comment