My good friend, Tracie Frei got married this past weekend! She had a beautiful dinner and Scott and I were lucky enough to attend (thank you Nana Lisa for watching the kids).
Her dinner was held at the Red Butte Gardens. I had never been there before and I have to say, it was gorgeous. And of course, all the decorations were beautiful, I loved her colors, the cake not only looked amazing but tasted it as well (yummy), it was all incredible.
Tracie married a guy that seems to be her PERFECT match. And for those of you that know little Tracie Frei, she needs her perfect match in order to survive (we all love you)!
I was able to see a cuople of my high school friends while I was there. It was so fun to catch up, not that we don't do that through blogging, but it's even better in person!
Congratulations Tracie! We are so excited for you.*I will never forget our famous party! Thanks for offering your home (ha ha) to the 20 schools that we invited. The furniture on the front lawn, your stollen dog, the refrigerator in the middle of the kitchen, the clothes (and everything else that was in the upstairs closets) being tossed out over the balcony, and a few broken and stolen items in the end... it was all worth it! You are the best party hostess high school kids could ask for.
1 comment:
It was fun to see you McCall! And the mention of "the party" was classic.
Post a Comment