The past couple months have been really hard on me. This pregnancy has been much harder than my first. I'm much much much more emotional, it's been extremly difficult to watch my changing body get larger and larger, and I am already feeling uncomfortable (bad, right? I still have 4 more months to go). But thankfully, I have had a few things that have been going on to help keep my spirits up.
1. My family! They are so awesome. I was able to spend a whole week in Denver and then my sister and her kids came back to Utah with us and stayed here for another whole week! It was so fun having all the family around and being able to do so much sister bonding with all the girls!
2. In 2 weeks I am headed to Hunnington Beach to spend a girls weekend with the Randalls. Jack will stay home with Scott and I get a whole weekend to myself!
3. In 2 months the Randalls are going to Newport for our summer beach house vacation. It's always so fun when we get together and I can't wait for lil Jacks to see the beach and walk in the sand... let's hope he enjoys this one.
4. My sister Candice is due at the end of May with her first baby. She has no idea what she is having, and is waiting to be suprised. I can't wait to meet her little one and see whether it is a boy or a girl (my guess is boy).
5. Our new home should be finished in June. All the paper work is finished. Now all we can do is wait and watch the progress of it being built. They better work hard - I have a baby that needs a place to come home to!
6. Scotts job is going great! He is loving what he is doing. It is fun watching him get excited about his job and feel good about what he does each day.
7. The SUN!!! The sun has been out and I think it is almost here to stay. It has been so nice being able to get outside and do things.
8. I just started feeling my little sweetheart rolling around in my tummy. It's so fun to feel her little kicks and her rolling around.
9. My little sister Cami, is finally home. She is home and happy and doing so well. I love having her around and can't wait to spend more time with her.
10. Last but not least, my amazing husband. He has been my rock. He has really helped me through these past few months and continues to do things to help get my spirits up. I love you babe!
Thankgoodness for the happy things in life that keep us smiling each and every day!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
15 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that this pregnancy has been so hard. That scares me, cuz mine was easy the first time, maybe it won't be for the second?? I am just starting to get over this nasty cold, but lets get together this week. I'l call you monday and we will plan something for sure. Boston is huge you have to see him before he grows up!
Wait.. new house?? Where is this?? I am excited for you! Ryan says I don't get a new house until he gets a motorcycle. I guess I am stuck in the hood forever!
You are an amazing person McCall. I am so sorry this pregnancy isn't going as well as Jacksons. You can get through it.
Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts. I love you guys!
xxx
Melissa and Jack
Maybe it has been the no sun that has brought you down. Seriously, huntington beach will be so fun for you especially with no kid! Have fun and relax and enjoy yourself!
I read your blog on a regular basis and I am always jeaolous of you. Even when it comes to your last 2 posts; I think WOW, what an amazing person that she can be so honest with herself and she really knows who she is and better yet what she wants to be. You're beautiful, smart and talented and I hope you get feeling better. It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to
Well those all sound like great things but I am still sorry to hear the pregnancy has been less than stellar. I can definitely relate- I had no idea how hard it would be to really just gain weight and be sick, etc. I am excited for you guys to be in your new house and for your upcoming trips!
You are so positive! Thank you for the great positive example........I should work on that! We loved having you guys and spending some time together. I already miss you and Jack and I guess Scott. I am excited to come out in a couple of months. Hang in there you really are in the down home stretch and a little girl is so worth it. I am not a very good pregnant mommy!!! I wish I could just poof and a little baby would be here. Forget the bulging belly and roller coaster emotions.......forget the whole pregnancy thing!!!! just give me the little mushy baby and I will be happy. Call if you ever need to talk and let it all out I know how you feel!!! I love you.
Ha Ha David did not just say that!!!! I guess I was signed in under his name!!!! Funny Funny Funny
Seriously, I feel your pain. I can't believe I still have 13+ weeks left and I am already feeling super uncomfortable. Glad you have some great things to look forward to and distract yourself from. Pregnancy is no fun but a new baby is!
I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time! I'm sure its been hard these last couple months without your own place and being pregnant. We will have lots of fun this weekend. Just remember how many people love you and want for you to be happy. Let me know if you ever need anything or just a listening ear. xoxo
i know exactly what you are going through..i feel the exact same way! Hang in there...it can only get better..
I know I hated getting fat. I remember right after I had Connor I mean my legs where still spread eagle(to much info?) i felt my stomach and I told Mike "Wow I'm way skinny now" even though I wasn't. But babies are soooooo worth every lb.
I didn't know you were building a new house! How fun! I am so glad that you can look at the good things in life, sometimes I have a hard time looking at anything positive!
Love the last two posts. Sorry pregnancy is not too hot right now. If it makes you feel any better-I know how you feel?! You're awesome. You're almost done. :)
McCall you are so cute. I love reading your posts. The weather really has been so miserable this winter! It is so hard to keep little boys locked up in the house...I seriously can't imagine doing it pregnant. If there is one thing I miss about being prego it is feeling the baby moving inside. I can't get enough of that. Hope you are doing good. We should plan a play date when it warms up and take the boys to the park!
Post a Comment