Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Recent Pictures

Its been way too long since I have posted any pictures, so here are a few from the past couple months...
Jacks and Lillie still have that love/hate relationship going on, but sometimes they are so cute together. One day I found them sitting on the ground making faces at eachother. It was so funny. The things kids to to entertain themselves....? This is Jacks in the snow... obviously not loving it. The snow was so deep I wanted to see how high it came on him, so I put him in and of course he freaked out! He dropped his face to the ground and started to cry, and of course also got snow all over his face which made him cry even harder. Me? I was laughing. Nice mom, right?
Here is my parents dog, Cheyenne. She loves to run through the snow. I love dogs. But I still think they are more fun at other peoples houses. Ha ha. Jacks and Scott. He loves his daddy.
Abbie and Lillie has a kitchen set in their playroom that Jackson LOVES to play with. I think he brings me food on a plate almost 5 times a day. And he loves to put the apron on too. I know, I know... a little girly. But, you have to realize who he is with all day long. Me, Jaime, Abbie, Lillie, and Lucy - a house full of girls! I figure it is giving him a tender side - that's good, right?

The past couple months have been fun - I think we have kept ourselves well entertained so far.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Fun, so good to see new pictures. Is he two already, I can't remember? Are you finding out what you're having or keeping it a secret like Candice?

Alifinale said...

Hey, nothing wrong with a man that knows his way around the kitchen. That is so cute. I love all the pics especially in the snow. I think I would sit there and laugh too.

Amanda said...

Cute pictures. I love them one of Jack in the snow. It made me laugh too!

Nikki said...

that's funny, I just barely posted that.

Maddie is the girl I watch a couple times a week. Boston Olivia is our girl name, if we have one, which I think we will.

Thanks for your positive comments =)

And, I'm dying to know what you're having!

Ashlie said...

I can't see the pictures... what the heck?