Sunday, March 2, 2008

All About My Man...

I saw this on another friends blog - I thought it was so fun to talk about my adorable husband! You all should follow in step...

What is his name? Thomas Scott Randall... he was so blessed to be called by his middle name. He never remembers if he signed up for things with his first or middle name... its all been quite confusing for him.
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? about 1 year.... wow! pretty long for us LDS couples
How old is he? 25. Scott was just reading this and reminded me that he is 26. Oops. I always forget how old we are. He obviously has the better memory.
Who eats more? ha ha... now? ME... i am pregnant. but even when i am not pregnant - i could still out eat him. he is not much of a food guy. so weird, right?
Who is taller? Scott.
Who sings better? ha ha.... me.
Who is smarter?
Scott Scott Scott. please, have you seen my test scores?
Whose temper is worse? well... lets 's just put it this way - Scott laughs every time I get mad, which of course only works my temper up more. But he always seems to think it is so hilarious to watch me get mad.
Who does the laundry? Sometimes he helps me put everything away. Other times it all ends up on the floor.
Who does the dishes? I do the dishes, he plays with Jacks and watches the football. Its an even trade. I like doing the dishes at the end of the day - it gives me a break from being on the gound.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? What side is the right? If I am looking at the bed then he sleeps on the right. But if I am on the bed, then I sleep on the right. hmmmm... ?
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. But when we did... Scott loved to take care of it. I think it made him feel like the man of the house. It was so cute.
Who cooks dinner? Me. but he makes the eggs and pancakes in the morning.
Who drives when you are together? Scott. I hate driving. But I love being a back seat driver.
Who is more stubborn? ha ha... who always gets their way? Me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're never wrong.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
Who proposed? Scott.
Who has more friends? We are hermits together.
Who has more siblings? Me, but just by one.
Who wears the pants? hmmmmm.... it depends on the matter of the subject. I say we are pretty even. But I ususally get my way, but only because he loves me so much!

9 comments:

Ashlie said...

that is way cute. It is funny how much we don't know about each other's husbands. It was fun to read about it. I'll lprobably follow!

Alifinale said...

Cute. I love that you are both never wrong. Must be nice.

Allan said...

Hey guys, I hope that you are doing well. We need to hang out if Jules and I make it back to Ut. And if you are going to law school Scott, you should go where I am going. (wherever that will be). See ya,

DA pages said...

That is soo fun to know a little more about Scott.

Nikki said...

Wow, he sure looks more like a Scott than a Thomas! I love answering these. I am pregnant, I just told about it on my blog.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

hmmm...sounds like you have him wrapped around your finger! :) Hope you are feeling better. Have a fun day with Jamie on her b-day!

The Stevens said...

I take great comfort that your laundry ends up on the floor because that is where mine is right now!

Amanda said...

I have been a little out of the blogginf world with things being so busy, buy I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Your husband post was So sweet. I think I may copy it. Also, where is your new house being built and have you found out what your having yet?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

haha-I LOVED THAT. Great writing- you guys are a fun couple I can tell already!!