1. I love the snow
2. I don't mind the cold
3. I love the way everything looks covered in snow
4. I love the fog
5. I love snowboarding and snow-skiing (although I am not very good at either)
Jackson loves the snow. He loves layering on all his snow gear and going out and playing/eating the snow. The other night Scott put him on the 4-wheeler (which he calls a "ride"), and he loved it. As cold as it is - he would stay out there for hours if I let him.
5 comments:
So Cute! Millie loves "rides" as well. I really miss the snow. We are hoping it will at least snow once while we are here. I love the side picture of your family. You look beautiful.
I love the cold and snow too. I love all the seasons. Some people don't understand it, but I'm with you.
I understand the seasons and I definitely miss the snow, but only for like a month. Having the freezing cold wind, and weather, and driving in the snow isn't too fun when it is April. Bye the way, Hi Mccall! I hope your family is doing well!
That is good that you love the snow. I only like to look at it when it first snows, and then I don't like it anymore. By the way I love your new fam picture it is soo cute!
This post made me want to bundle up and get warm! It is freezing there!
Post a Comment