Wednesday a few of us girls that were in town for Christmas were able to get together. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. It really brought me back to high school and all the fun memories!

I rarely see anyone from High School. It's actually quite ridiculous because most of these girls are still in Utah. And the funny part is that I probley see Michelle the most and she is in Vegas... again, (no I am not afraid to admit it) I am not the best friend... I am really bad at just picking up the phone and calling people. Ugh!

It was so fun to put this together - I missed all of you that could not make it. I know Christmas is so hard to get away from family, and alot of you didn't come home for Christmas or decided to go away... but I think I am going to try to put something together each year that I am in Utah. So hopefully, we will see more of you next year!

Mandy (Knappus) Bardsley, Elisa Barber, Ashlie (Driggs) Strohman, McCall (Richards) Randall, Michelle (Richards) Roe, Tracie Frei (soon to be Larsen... Congrats on the engagement)!
4 comments:
Fun I really wish I could have come but I flew out that morning. You all look great. I actually see Trace nearly every time I am in Utah because she cuts my hair. But the rest of you- it has been far too long!
I am so sad I missed it. I am always in Utah for Christmas and this is the 1st time I haven't. It was fun to look at the pictures though.
It was so fun to get together. I can't believe how seldom we actually get together. It is sad. You aren't the only bad friend, I'm right there with you!:).
Fun pictures! It would have been great to see you all! Shawn had a get-together planned with some of his buddies that I had to go to--and unfortunately I committed to that before I knew about this! Ya'll are still looking lovely as ever. See you next year?? I hope so.
Post a Comment