Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving PARTY!

Okay... things have been a little crazy for the past coule weeks. I know this is a little late - but this was our Thanksgiving Holiday!

We spent the weekend in AZ with Scotts Family. All of his siblings were there, which makes it so fun. I think we are all very lucky because we get along so well and have so much fun together. Scotts mom bought the xbox rock band game just before we arrived - needless to say, I think the boys spent most if not all of their time at her house in front of the TV, pretending to be in a band. It was hilarious! The girls would get together and play occasionally - I think our drummer (jamie), made us look pretty awesome!
The morning of Thanksgiving day, a few of us participated in the Turkey Trott. It was a 10k (about 6.2 miles). I am not a runner, in fact I think I could use the words "run" and "hate" in the same sentence. But I signed up for it and therefore, completed it. Hoo-ray for me! This is our little family Thanksgiving Day ...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I hate running too. Funny fact, one of my good college friends from Mesa also did that Turkey Trot- you may have met her I think she knew your roomies, her name is Blythe.

Steph said...

You are a rock star!! I would LOVE to do that, but it definitely takes time for me to warm up to the idea of running. haha Maybe I'll do it as a goal to get back into shape after this baby. :)

Steph said...

PS. Cute family pic! How do you get Jackson to smile? I'm jealous. Ava does the goofiest look when we tell her to smile, so I've given up. Super cute though, I love looking at your blog. You have such a sweet little family.