Christmas Eve we had my two cousins, Lindsey and Veronica, my Aunt Karen, and Grandma Marshall come and spend the night with us. It was great seeing them and having more people to spend Christmas with. Jackson loves my cousin Veronica and followed her all around the house.

Christmas morning Santa surprised Jacks with a basketball hoop. He loves it! I think this is the best gift Santa could of brought him - he must really know Jackson well. Ha ha.

Everytime Jacks makes a basket he says, "swoosh"! And everytime he misses he says, "almost".

Above is Miles, my Grandma and Cami.

Of course, Jacks got pretty spoiled with all the toys, clothes, candy... he loved it! Christmas with Jackson this year was so exciting. It was so fun to watch him get so excited about Santa. I am already looking forward to next year!
5 comments:
Jackson is so cute! He got a lot of fun things for Christmas! I am glad you all had a great one. I miss you!
I am so happy that you are expecting too!! Our baby will only be 2 months older than yours. I bet you are having a girl because you are a lot sicker this time. I remember you telling me you didn't get sick with Jackson. How cool would that be!? Our kids could be friends. I hope you don't feel sick for too much longer. I am just getting over it. It's been about 2 weeks. So I am really sorry that you are feeling sick, trust I feel your pain. Congrats again to both of you. : )
I love that he says "almost!" when he misses, too cute!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Am I right that you're expecting? I read the comment up above, and got really excited for you guys - sorry if I'm jumping the gun on congratulating you guys, but that's great news! We got Mack a basketball hoop for his 2nd birthday and he was the same as Jackson, he loved it, too!
I am so jealous that you got to see our cousins! I feel like because my dad isn't really close to his family we miss out on a lot. Plus, they're only here every few years, so now I have to wait until next time. And, since Grandpa's not here anymore we don't even get to see you guys! Oh well. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I make your mom's "Conference Casserole" for Christmas morning as one of our traditions, only we call it "Christmas Casserole." It is so yummy!
P.S. Congrats on the pregnancy and thanks for the Christmas card. One of these years I really will get around to doing one.
Post a Comment