So, it's that time of year. Time to put together the cute family pictures with cute Christmas cards. I love doing this! I love putting them together, I love sending them out to friends and family, and I love getting them in return too!
If you would like to be on my list, please e-mail me your home address. Thanks!
Let the Happy Holidays Begin!
mccallrandall@gmail.com
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
5 comments:
add me to your list. do you have my address?
You have an email from me. I love your cute cards, they are always so cute.
If you feel like sending one all the way to England I will email you my address.
yeah for candice being prego!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! please give her my love! I LOVE THAT GIRL SO MUCH! I was just going through Virginia pics last night...so random but true. Okay your little guy is SUCH A STUD!! tell scott we say hello too!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
you have my address and we better be getting one!!
Post a Comment