Thursday, November 1, 2007

tRicK-oR-tREaT

Happy Halloween! We have had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year. Its been so fun to watch Jack slowly grasp the basic idea of this holiday. Jack was a pirate this year (thanks Laura!) and was the MOST ADORABLE pirate I have ever seen! Friday we went to our ward party. They had 4 different rooms that each had a different activity for the kids to do - and then as they walked out they would get candy in their bags. We decorated cookies, made a pumpkin mask, played pumpkin bowling, and a bean bag toss through skull face.Halloween night was fun too. We went over to Brad and Jaime's. We ate Taco Bell (one of my favorite fast foods!), passed out candy, and watched Jackson learn to trick-or-treat (the cutest thing ever!). Later that night Scott and I watched Halloween Resurrection. Whats Halloween without a scary movie? But, the movie was pretty lame... I guess most of the scary ones are, right? I think this Halloween was by far one of my favorites. Having a kid that can participate in the fun of it all makes all difference!

11 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Wow! I love the picture of Jackson in the leaves! I thought that I would see snow in those pictures...I guess it melted. He makes a great pirate. We watched Halloween too. Really Lame movie...o-well!

The Roe Family said...

what a cutie pie. is that the costume you got from laura? why did she sell it? it's adorable. and jack is the cutest pirate ever. my friend here her little boy named jackson was the exact same pirate funny. luv ya

Amanda said...

Glad you had a happy Halloween! Jackson looks so cute. Did Laura make the costume? It's darling!

The Fuller Family said...

Jackson looks to cute in his Pirate costume. Halloween looked like so much fun for you guys. Come see us soon. Miss you and love you guys.

Sam and Jess said...

Hey McCall, It's Jess Laub. I just got a blog and found you on here. My blog is jessicaandsam.blogspot.com How are things? Your little guy is sooo cute.

Ashlie said...

The cutest pirate I've ever seen too! What a babe.

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Jackson looks SO cute! We have to get together sometime, I would love to see him in person again.

Melly Mel said...

He is the cutest Pirate! I love these pictures McCall! The ward party looks like fun. I love the leaves. So cute.

The Toy Snob said...

McCall,
It's Nikki, cute Halloween pics, love the pirate costume! Hey, I was wondering if you'd had a chance to visit my new blog, http://thetoysnob.blogspot.com
I am doing toy reviews based on my background in Human Development. I would really love it if you checked it out, and if you find you like it give me a plug on your blog and tell friends and family about it (since you know sooo many people)! I am trying to make it famous, sort of, so any help would be much appreciated, and if you have any suggestions for reviews, you know where to find me...
Nikki

Laura Lu said...

Hey mccall, He does look like a handsome little devil in that costume! I am so gald it tuned out so great!!! You took such darling pics too! Take care ~Lars

Steph said...

Jackson is for sure THE cutest pirate I have ever seen. Just adorable. I can't believe the great shots you get, I seriously struggle just to get Ava to look at the dang camera!
Ok, so I am making our blog private...did you already do that to yours? How did you go about doing it? Well, I'm going to try and figure out the best way to do it without making it super hard on my fam to figure out...so will you send me your e-mail? I think I have to have that to add you to the list or something. Thanks a ton. :)