Sunday, November 11, 2007

Congratulations Candice!!!

I am so excited for my sister, Candice! She just announced to our family that she is expecting her first baby! YEAHHHHHH!!!! And of course she announced it the cutest way EVER. We had our family Sunday dinner, and she put these drinks at everyones plates. So when I went and sat down, I saw this fun drink with a picture of her "pregnant" (she stuffed her belly)! She had pink and blue drinks. The pink ones were flavored "Girly Berry", and the blue ones were flavored "Berry Boy Lemonade". She is so creative.
I am so thrilled for her and Adam. They are going to the BEST parents. I can't wait for little Jacks to have a another baby cousin. When my dad blessed the food, he said something relating to their baby being a boy... maybe Heavenly Father was inspiring him???? ha ha.... whatever it is, we can't wait! Love you both, congrats!

8 comments:

The Roe Family said...

way to go candice. tell her congrats from me. and tell her good luck! she'll be a great mom.

Heidi said...

That is very exciting and such a cute way to announce

Ashlie said...

Your family always does something cute like this to announce pregnancy. I think it is very creative, and cute:). Congrats candice

DA pages said...

that is awesome! I cant wait! I am so happy for Candice and Adam. Tell them I say congrats!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

SO cool! I am really excited for them.

Melly Mel said...

Oh that is the cutest way to announce that they are having a baby! So fun! I love it!

Alifinale said...

What a cute way to announce! I love it.

The Fuller Family said...

Wow that is so exciting!! I am so happy for them.That is the cutest idea on how she told you guys. Also Jackson looks so cute in his BYU jersey. I can't wait to see you guys!! Less then 1 week!!!