Thursday, November 8, 2007

BYU cougars - roarrrr!

I can't believe fall is almost over and we have only been able to go to one BYU football game. The games are always one of our favorite fall activities. Scott loves to take Jackson and dress him up in his BYU jersey. He also taught him how to do a courgar roar! It is sooooo cute! It didn't take him long to catch on to the clapping, singing, dancing, and "first down signs". He loved sitting in his own chair, eating way too much cotton candy, and of course... learning all about the love of the game from his papa and daddy!
GO COUGARS!

7 comments:

The Roe Family said...

go cougars! we went to one game this fall unlv vs. utah i love football games (not on t.v.) i can't believe how big jackson is. miss you guys

Heidi said...

Huray for Cougars- which game did you go to? Cougar football is such a tradition for me too, I have been going to games every year since I was like 5. We are heading to Provo for the BYU/U game- Cougs better pull through on that one!

Melly Mel said...

So sweet! I love the cougar pride Scott has. Jackson is such a doll. I just noticed that picture of you and Jackson kissing in the leaves! I think that is just the cutest McCall! I can't get over how cute that is.

Amanda said...

Sorry Guys, GO UTES! I know we aren't doing as well, but I love my Utes!
Cute pictures, Jackson is such a handsome little boy. I also love fall football and we moved right before the season started. So sad.

DA pages said...

That is soo cute that Jackson loves the game, it is just too bad he wasn't wearing a red jersey instead!

The Stevens said...

WoooHooo Blue!!!! I love the pics of Jack at the game. How fun! I miss going to football games esp. with Dad to get all of those goodies! I can not tell you how much I love the pic of you and Jack kissing in the leaves! Miss you guys and thanks for the gift for Henry. We are celebrating tonight(sunday) and he will open it then. I am sure he will love it!!!!

Ames Family said...

Go UTES!! I am with Amanda. PS...Love the pirate costume!!