Monday, September 24, 2007

Real Salt Lake vs. LA Galaxy

Last Thursday my parents had some tickets to the Real Salt Lake Soccer game. When my mom called and invited us to the game she told me, hottie: David Beckham would be playing. Count me in! Anything to see him, right! Wrong - my David was out due to a knee injury. LAME! I was really looking forward to seeing him and his hot stylish wife: Posh. Dang!

The kids had fun crawling around on the bleachers and eating junk food.

Shout-out to David Beckham: "Please keep from getting injured. I like watching you from the stands."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I am so obsessed with Becks. Was he not even there on the sidelines? Too bad!!

Melly Mel said...

love your new music McCall. Good call on all of them. Also, I think Beckham looks like Scott a little bit. I wonder if he gets that ever.