
In case you haven't heard, there is a make-up line (featured>on Oprah) called E.L.F. - stands for eyeslipsface ( www.eyeslipsface.com). Anyway, it is a higher end line that Nordstrom's has recently purchased... so, they are clearancing out all of their on-line inventory. Everything is only $1.00. Then, on orders up to $20.00 - you can enter promo code "Carolina" and it will take 50% off your order of $20.00 - making everything within $20.00 only 50 cents. It truly is a steal! You have to check this out. They also have great make-up brushes and nail polish.
*Shipping is an additional $5.00
6 comments:
I've bought stuff from them before. I LOVE their brushes, tweezers... that stuff. Their nail polish is crap.. in my opinion. But.. we are changing our nail polish colors so often here it doesn't really matter if it's great quality! But.. yeah.. I have bought stuff from them for a couple years now and LOVE it.
Thanks for the info. I am always looking for new stuff.
hey thanks i totally stocked up my friend megan and i spent $40 then entered carolina and it brought our total down to $30.
Holy smokes, McCall, thank you so much. I just stocked up too, and my mom, and the rest of my whole nursing class.! Wahoo! I spent $36 and got over 50 items!
So my friend Liz discovered that too! She is always giving me stuff from that website. What a deal!
hey I got my swim suit from Macys. So random but they had some cute ones there. You can totally borrow it when you come down here soon! :) So does that makeup really work well? I think you're inspiring me.
Post a Comment