Thursday, September 27, 2007

Melissa Stevens Photography

I have a sister with the most amazing talent. She is a photographer, and is INCREDIBLE! She captures the moments, the seconds that we always wish we could have in our memories forever. I love everything she does. Check out her photography blog at:

http://melissastevensphotography.blogspot.com/

Here are some of my favorite pictures that she has taken. These are only the ones that I have in my files. She has much more on her blog that you will fall in love with!








6 comments:

The Stevens said...

McCall, you are way toooo nice to say those things! Thanks and I love you.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

What talent!! Cute pics! It was fun seeing you guys for the little time that we did. Thanks again for coming.

Laura Lu said...

McCall those are really cute pics. I'm gonna have to look her up. Your little man is such a cutie-pie.

DA pages said...

Wow, Melissa is really good! I am glad I get catch up on you guys now that I have opened my own blog. by the way I love those picture frames! you need to show me how to make them!

Ashlie said...

She does such a good job, and you look beautiful. I went to her blog and saw some amazing pictures. Good job Melissa!

The Fuller Family said...

Those pics are so good. I haven't been a blogger lately but I loved seeing how cute and creative your blog is. You have inspired me to blog more! Love you.