Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Davis

We did have a point in going to AZ for such a short trip. Jenna and Dennis blessed their adorable little Davis Grant Crandall. It was so fun to see him. The newborn stage is so precious, they are so fragile and new to this world. He is so sweet, all day Saturday everyone kept asking if he ever crys. Of course, the parental response is... "oh yeah, he crys"! ha ha. Jenna and Dennis were so sweet with him. It was so fun to see them both as parents! And Davis is such a cute babie. He looks so much like Dennis. I love when the little boys look just like their dads, it is so cute. But he does have Jenna's lips... watch out ladies!
Check out Jacks funny face... ? He is such a goofy kid!I am so glad we were all able to go the blessing. It was so fun to see their little family. Congratulations, we love you guys!

6 comments:

ro086 said...

lovely child!

Melly Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melly Mel said...

oh how fun! I wish I were there to see baby davis blessed. they are such good parents. how was it? Where was it? So glad you posted these pictures!

Ashlie said...

SO cute. I love new little babies. I can't believe Pyper was ever that small. No, she never was...there's no way...right?

Laura Lu said...

cute cute pics mccall!

Laura Lu said...

I really enjoyed your little tagged thing!