Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lately we have been spending alot of time in the car. Where we moved there is not too much around us. But thankfully the freeway is especially close. So we have been all over the place just to get out and do things... I hate being in a house all day long. I get sooooo bored! I have also been spending alot of time with my parents that live in Heber, about 1 hour away, and my sister that lives in SLC, about 20 min away. Jackson has pretty much been raised in the car. So thankfully he does okay in his carseat. The other day he was set on bringing his BIG BEAR with and not just having it in the car with him but on top of him! He looked so cute sunggled in his seat with a huge suffed animal on top of him and then his aviator sunglasses... kids. ha ha.

5 comments:

The Roe Family said...

i love it!

Melly Mel said...

He cracks me up! He is such a character! I love that little guy! Wow, he's grown a ton too! I'm glad he likes the carseat too because my Jackson doesn't. What's your trick? Teddy Bear? I guess I need to try that one.

Ames Family said...

Love the bear. Tate has the same carseat. Hey- do you want to do a play day on Wednesday at my house with Alicia and her little man?? Let me know.

Ashlie said...

He is such a babe. I love the pictures. He is so cute. I'm glad you keep up with your blog, I love to read it. It is such a good way to know what is going on with you and your cute little family!

The Stevens said...

Dave and I can't believe how big Jack is!! He is so stinking cute! Can't wait to see you all and i am glad that Jack likes babies, now he will like Jetta and she loves Henry, laughs at him all day long, so I am sure she will love Jack. See you SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!