Sunday, August 26, 2007

Party at the Richards

Saturday night my parents had a work party at their house. Even though I am not an employee I am a daughter so I am always invited... yes! It was so great - they had one of those huge blow up toys for kids that was an obsticle course. Jack was terrified of it, but I loved it. And of course they had tons of good food that I indulged upon alot more than I should have. My little Jack has had the biggest growth sput this month. He has out grown all of his shorts so I made some of his old pants into cut-offs. Cute right?
SO SO SO SO fun... we loved the slide!
Jackson loves babies! This little one is 4 months and he was attacking him. All he wanted to do was hug him over and over again. I think the baby had had enough - check out that face!
My lil sis and lil bro - cami and miles. Cami is in massage therapy school and just moved to Provo today. I can't wait for her to live their and have the college experience. I keep telling her that she has to get involved and do all the fun parties. I hope she loves it as much as I did! Yea for Provo! Miles is a stud, he is the last one at home and is in his Junior year. The girls LOVE him.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Provo is so great! I loved it too.

Party looks fun- I still can't believe how grown up your little bro is!

The Roe Family said...

holy cow miles is huge. i can't believe how time flies. and cami looks beautiful. tell your fam hi.

Ames Family said...

That looks like quite the party! Love the cut offs!!

Melly Mel said...

that party looked like a blast! Wow, Jackson really did go through a growth spurt! Wow. He's so big now. I love his slip-ons. What a cutie.

Ashlie said...

What a little stud. I couldn't tell that was Miles. I remember him when he was just a little tyke. Weird. Massage school huh? I'm sure she never hears this, but if she ever needs anyone to practice on...ME!

The Fuller Family said...

I think that cut offs are cute! He looks like Scott a lot in the picture where he is holding the baby. He changes in every picture. garrett isn't in Nursury with me. I wish. I have two high school girls being my assistants. They are really fun! Hope all is well!!!