This morning I woke up and realized... it has been way too long since I have made pancakes for my little pancake lover. So as I was getting everything out, Jackson got into the drawer with the spatulas and tried to find something so that he could "work like mommy". I gave him the spoon and let him mix all by himself. He loved it! Of course, the batter was everywhere. But it was so much fun to watch Jacks "help" mom cook.

Time to indulge! I think these were the best pancakes I have ever had. It must have been the special mixer... Jacksons hand! Yummy in the tummy!
3 comments:
oh i love your little jackson. just don't let him pour his own syrup, connor did this morning and it was on the ground, chair, table and his hair. oh and a huge puddle on his waffle
He's so adorable and I am lovin the pic of him with the big bear in the back seat! Are you liking your new house?
So cute! Just the little chef. I love it.
Post a Comment