4 Jobs I've Had
1. LifeGaurd
2. Esthetics Instructor
3. Esthetician at Spa
4. MOM (most rewarding job ever!)
Places for a weekend getaway
1. HAWAII (more like a 2-week get-a-way)
2. Island Park, IDAHO
3. St. George, UTAH (in the winter)
4. Anywhere "alone" with Scott would be fabulous
Movies I can watch over and over again
1. How to Loose A Guy in 10 Days
2. Titanic
3. Any Disney Chanel Movies (I am such a sucker for those)
Guilty Pleasures
1. SHOPPING ... any store... any place...
2. Cleaning (i know stupid right? but i love to clean)
3. Sugar Sugar Sugar
4. Getting a suntan ( i know... skin cancer...)
Places I've Lived
1. Holiday, UT
2. Buena Vista, VA
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. Lehi, UT
Places I've been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. NYC
3. Florida
4. Cali
Favorite Foods
1. Fruit
2. Taco Bell
3. Ice Cream
4. Grilled Chicken
Websites I visit daily
1. Friends Blogs
2. Gmail
3. Weather.com
4. Key Bank
First Kiss Locations
1. Front room of College Apartment
2. In a car?
3. Doorstep?
4. A pool?
5. I really don't remember...
Ok I am done....
now I tag...
1. Jaime
2. Kristen
3. Michelle
4. Stephanie
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
3 comments:
How funny! It is fun to learn a little more about you. Taco Bell really made the list? That is awesome.
goodness, you have really moved around Utah. I love that you were a lifegaurd. I think that is so cute! Thanks for all the sweet comments McCall. You know how to brighten my day! :)
I love to read about random things like this. How fun. YOu are so cute. I am in Lehi all the time. I will have to give you a call next time I am down-which will be this weekend:).
Post a Comment