Saturday, March 31, 2012

more from UTAH.

It snowed the perfect amount. The amount that leaves enough for the kids to play in, but is gone the next day. 

 Thank you UTAH for bringing my kids snow to play in, they were seriously in awe. And thank you for taking it away so that I didn't have to drive around the valley in panic. :)
I spent a day in Lehi with all my GIRLS! I put together a fun girls lunch with the kids. Take out from Kneaders! YUM!

I love that every time I come back to visit I plan something fun and each of these girls always do their best to come party on with a long lost friend that has moved away. I love these girlies and miss them all so much!
 *Thank you Jessie for letting us crash your house with lots of food, drinks, cookies, and while kids running all around.
 The kids had a blast hanging out with old buddies and playing at the park. It felt like old times... and it really made me miss my friends and old neighborhood. AND even though I grew up looking at these mountains every day... when ever I come back to visit I can't believe how beautiful they are! I love the UTAH mountains.
 Love and miss my this girl so much. We ended up sleeping over and Taylor stayed home with the sleeping babies while we went out and pretended like I never left... we spent over an hour in Smiths Marketplace, a tour around all the changes that have happened since I left, and we ended with a trip to Mavericks that resulted in ICE CREAM and KRISPY CREAM DONUTS. Yum.
 I came back to find my cute sleeping angels.... that last word only occurs while they are fast asleep. :)

And the next we woke up and headed out to visit my friend from Esthetics School, Michele. Love this girl, love her cute kids... especially wild Naomi, I love her adorable new house, and I love that whenever I spend time with her it feels like no time has passed. Even though the last I saw her was almost 2 years ago. :)

No comments: