So... on this hot day we went with our friends. And the kids had a blast.
Clara is quite the fish. I didn't even bring her floaties. When she gets out too far from the steps she sticks her head out to see where she is and then buries it back in the water and kicks kicks to the stairs! She is seriously so fun to watch and hilarious because she really will do ANYTHING.
Saturday we went to the Splash Pad. I guess now that we don't have a pool we spend a lot of time here. It's not far, the kids love it. And after we always get a smoothie and play at the playground.
This time was weird. Jackson was having issues with taking his shoes off. Yeah, you read that right. And because I didn't bring flip-flops for him (which I NEVER have brought before)... he did not want to get in the water. SAY WHAT? He is usually the first one to jump in and play around.
So he sat and ate grapes while he watched the rest of the kids play.
And pouted. Thinking that maybe mom would pull out an extra pair of shoes after 20 min. and say "JUST KIDDING, I HAD THESE THE WHOLE TIME".... Yeah, don't think that was gonna happen.
And Clara played!
*Don't mind the swimsuit that is showing a little more than it should. Ha ha. Looks like I need to tighten the top on this one a bit. ;)
All smiles.
Salt & Vinegar chips. Hello... yum! I have turned both my kids onto these! They are so good, and completely impossible to stop snacking on one you start.
Clara likes to play a game where she can't step on any cracks. Its funny because she has been doing it for a while now, and it's nothing I ever showed her. I loved watching her little tow try to maneuver through these small bricks.
AND FINALLY... he gave up. He took off his socks and shoes. Got in long enough for me to snap a picture and then was ready to play at the playground. Ha... this kid. He seriously can be one of the MOST PARANOID child in the ENTIRE WORLD. For reals.
A fun couple days in the sun. But now we are back to our cold 60 degrees. I know not as cold as other places, but cold to us. Boo!




2 comments:
Clara IS such a fish! I remember watching her jump in the deep end of the pool and swim to the side, over and over again. She is so adventurous and fun. miss her. Did you get a new camera? your pictures are awesome!
Emma! I did get a new camera, and I am loving playing around with it! I miss you! How is Boston? I will always think of you when we go swimming, we had so many fun days with you guys at the pool. You are missed!
Post a Comment