We feel so lucky to be living in California! It is a place that most people visit at least every couple years. And because of our proximity to Disneyland, the beach, and LA.... we have had so many visitors!
Scott's grandparents were on their way to Huntington for a vacation. So we had them over for dinner and celebrated Scott's dad's birthday. We had so much fun. Grandpa and Grandma Randall are incredible, we love them so much!
Grandpa Doyle counted the kids money in the Elephant Banks. He then gave them each $1 to add to it. They were pretty darn excited!
The kids love their Papa Randall.
All of us.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago

1 comment:
ahhh....so cool. love seeing these pics McCall! Welcome back from vacay! I'm still trying to adjust!
I saw your pic of all those fruits and veggies and I need that to be me!
Post a Comment