I love that he takes everything his teach says so seriously... like he honestly thought if he didn't wear his work clothes he would get in trouble. And he thinks if he doesn't eat ALL of his lunch he will get in trouble... in the mornings he always has to double check his lunch to make sure I don't put too much - because then he won't have time to eat it... and the teacher says to eat EVERYTHING. Ha ha. Literally, this boys has a hard time understanding the difference between sarcasm and reality. It is funny, and I love it about him.
They each cut a picture out of themselves and put it on a banner. He is pointing to himself, and of course he always gives himself a mo-hawk.
The morning of open house - he lost his first tooth! It came out while he was brushing. I don't think he knew if he should be excited or burst into tears. I think he was completely freaked out by it, or by me running around the house yelling - "You lost your first tooth! Oh my goodness Jackson Randall lost a tooth!" Yeah, I was somewhat out of control. But someone had to be, because it sure wasn't him. :)
What a fun night celebrating his first year of kindergarten!

1 comment:
He is seriously the cutest boy. I love that Jack and Crew both lost the exact same tooth. Crew is going to be thrilled!
Post a Comment