Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scott's Break - Malibu

Thursday night Lisa (Scott's Mom) came to visit for the weekend! It workout out perfect with Scotts break. I packed each second of every day with something FUN. Let's just say it was a BUSY & CRAZY weekend.

Friday we took off for Malibu. We found the most beautiful beach... Point Dume. The pictures don't do it justice!











We found this AH-MAZING little restaurant just off Highway 1. Its called Cholada Thai Beach Cuisine. And wow! If you go to Malibu, you have to try it! It is mouth-watering, delicious, heaven!

We then headed inland a little to check out the hospital that Scott was born at. 30 years ago this was where Scott came into the world all because of this lovely Lady!

5 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

HOw fun McCall!!! I want to visit! I miss you guys! My Mom told me about your mud run! :)

R Family said...

What a beautiful beach! Those pics are amazing. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was there for just a second while Lucy is "styling" my hair and Penny is grabbing my keyboard. Almost had a moment.

DA pages said...

That seriously sounds like so much fun! I LOVE Malibu! I drove through it once on vacation with my parents! The scenery was amazing!

btw this is Emily :) I am on my work account!

DA pages said...

just kidding, guess I'm not :)

Emma said...

I love the picture of you and clara both in matching bright pink sweaters. so cute! miss you guys